20 October 2018

Abora One of the Teens that Stabbed Nigerian Footballer In London Found Guilty


In London, Abora One of the Teens that Stabbed Nigerian Footballer In London Found Guilty and concinted.
_Abora One of the Teens that Stabbed Nigerian Footballer In London Found Guilty _

From Old Bailey a young teenager has been found guilty of murder after catching and stabbing a young Nigerian footballer to death.

The defendant Jonathan Abora, 18, of Dalmeny Avenue, N7, was found guilty of the murder of Nigerian Israel Ogunsola, aged 18, of Hackney following a three-week trial at the Old Bailey.

On a cool and and breezy Wednesday, on the 4th of April, Officers on patrol around Lane, E9 were alerted to a serious incident , this was at link street. On arrival, they found the Israel who was a Nigerian footballer  suffering stab wounds.  They assisted an off-duty paramedic in providing emergency first aid until the London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance attended.

Abora One of the Teens that Stabbed Nigerian Footballer In London Found Guilty

Teen found guilty of the murder of 18-year-old talented Nigerian footballer in London

It wasn't too long, Israel was pronounced dead at the scene at 20:24hrs. His next of kin were was quickly informed.

After A post-mortem examination took place on the afternoon of Thursday, 5 April at Poplar mortuary and gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds.

Investigations were carried out under the Met's Homicide and Major Crime Command and a 17-year-old male was arrested late on Wednesday, 4 April on suspicion of murder.

Abora The first of those arrested who was 17 when he carried out the fatal attack. He admitted being at the scene and driving the car involved. He claimed to be acting in self-defence of a friend he refused to name. This wasn't true as CCTV footage and forensic evidence confirmed his involvement in the fatal attack. According to CCTV footage, Israel was riding his pedal bike when Abora and a second male located him. They immediately alighted their car and begun to attack Israel with large knives that they were carrying. It was gathered that the victim suffered six separate stab wounds in a sustained attack.

The local Police believe Israel knew Abora and his associate and were and embroiled in a dispute.

On interrogation, Abora refused to answer any of the questions put to him by detectives but admitted to being at the scene and carrying a large knife for self-protection. A member of the public who witnessed the attack told investigators how the attack against Israel was relentless with the clear "intent to kill."

He will be sentenced on Monday, 5 November at the Old Bailey.

Mr DCI Chris Soole, who is a personnel from the Met's Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: "Israel was hunted by Abora who was armed and ruthless in his efforts to kill. Abora's attempts to claim self-defence were examined within the trial and ultimately found wanting by the Jury.

He added that Abora was a runtless killer and deserves to remain be in chains.

"He will have plenty of time to think about his actions in prison where he belongs. This case highlights the horror of knife crime and the devastation it causes to families and the wider community.

"Attending police officers did all they could to try to save the life of the Israel, rendering emergency first aid and chest compressions with the help of an off-duty paramedic until the ambulance service and London's Air Ambulance arrived

In he's statement he restated that although Abora didn't act alone, efforts are made to ensure all involved are brought to justice.

"Whilst Abora has been convicted, we know he did not act alone. We will continue to do everything we can to trace a second suspect."

"There are people in the area who know what happened that have yet to call police. Their information is vital to securing important evidence and apprehending everyone involved"

No comments:

Post a Comment